UV Cure Silicones
Incure Pyra-SilTM range of UV Cure Silicones are designed for high volume production where applications require fast setting. Depending on application, typical full cure can be achieved within 24hours after UV cure. The secondary moisture cure feature enables full curing in shadowed areas.
These fast settting uv cure silicone adhesives are available in various viscosity for both manual and automatic dispensing equipment. Formulated with fluorescing properties to allow for quick visual inspection of coating coverage, it is ideal for both in-line visual inspection and outgoing QA sampling checks.
Advantages of Incure's Pyra-Sil UV Cure Silicone
• Single Component – No Mixing Required
• Cures Tack Free
• Adhesion to Most Substrates - Glass, Plastics & Metals
• Fluorescent for In-Line Detection
• Resist Temperatures to 260°C
• Fast Processing Speed for Automated Assembly
• Excellent Environmental Resistance